.Hey, Do you want to bring a new Massage Chair to your home? Here we presented the list of the Best massage chairs in India. The list will help you to choose the perfect massage chair according to your need.
The massage chairs are a great alternative to Spa. These chairs provide you enormous pleasure and a luxurious experience at your home. So, Isn’t It great to invest a single time rather than spending on a Spa?
There are plenty of massage chair variations are available in the market. Each of them has specific functionality. So, before choosing the best massage chair you must look at the variations once to get proper information about them. Below we have listed the different types of best massage chairs in India.
Best Massage Chairs in India:
Stand Out Feature
Luxury 3D Space Saving Design) (Red)
Smooth Finish suits your Home Interiors and a very relaxing massage
Unique Design, Special Neck stretching clockwise and anticlock-wise rollers
Heavy Duty, Kneading massage on calves and heating feature
Zero gravity 4D massage chair with rubbing massage on calves
Four wheel driven muted Intelligent massage hands.
Different types of Massage Chairs:
1. Full Body Massage Chairs:
A full-body massage chair is the most preferred choice for buyers despite being expensive. The full-body massage chairs do exactly what they are described. They do massage the whole body effectively and provide royal pleasure and stress relief at home.
There are plenty of options available for a Full Body Massage Chair. But the quality, features, and performance may vary for different brands. However, All the full body massage chairs have features to massage your neck, body shoulders, calves, and feet. Also, the new models even can do hands, arms & hips.
Moreover, the full-body massage chairs are completely adjustable. You can easily set them according to your requirement. Also, you can listen to music while enjoying a massage by connecting your smartphone to the chair.
2. Shiatsu Massage Chairs:
Shiatsu is a form of Japanese bodywork where fingers, thumb, and palms are used to apply deep pressure on your body. The shiatsu massage chairs also do the same thing artificially. Generally, the shiatsu massage chairs use kneading nodes to create deep pressure on your body and provide relaxation by applying a certain amount of heat.
Shiatsu massage chairs come in a lot of varieties like Shiatsu Full body massage chair, Electric Heat Shiatsu Machine Body Massagers (for Cervical Neck Shoulder & Back Pain Relief), Deep Kneading Massage Seat Cushion Massage Chair and more. The price of the chairs varies from 5000rs to 2lacs rs.
3. Recliner Massage Chairs:
If you’re looking for a great flexible massage chair, then you should go for a recliner. It helps a lot to relax your back. Generally, the massage chairs come with a backrest. You can recline the backrest according to your comfort level. Even a footrest is available on Recliner Massage Chairs, which can be extended further to keep your leg linear.
4. 2D/3D/4D Massage Chairs:
You may get confused between 2D, 3D, or 4D massage chairs. Don’t worry, we have presented a simplified solution for this.
2D Massage Chairs are the same as a 2D plane having an x-axis & y-axis. The roller of the traditional chairs moves up and down from your neck to the lower back. Also, the chairs can massage your body side by side. Moreover, you can adjust the movement speed to feel a smooth relaxation.
3D Massage Chairs are also the replication of a three-dimension. They are a little bit expensive than the traditional 2D massage chairs with some additional features. Not only the massage chairs can move along with your body, but they can also press your back with decent pressure. It feels like having a real human massage.
4D Massage Chairs Comes with 4D technology. The rollers of the chairs can turn, provide you the most effective massage. However, four dimensions don’t exist in reality. It’s a marketing strategy to sell 3D massage chairs by adding some additional speed and intensity to them.
5. Zero Gravity Massage Chairs:
The Zero Gravity massage chairs provide feelings like a space launch. Generally, the massage chairs recline your back at a certain position and elevate your feet & leg over your heart. This position evenly distributes your body weight along with the chair while massaging. So, it feels you’re on zero gravity. The Zero Gravity Massage Chairs help a lot to relieve stress from your spine.
Best Massage Chairs in India 2021:
Purchasing a new 4D massage chair worth it, when the new JSB MZ21 is your choice. The chair is featured with the most advanced technologies. From space-saving design to Bluetooth connectivity, everything is available in this chair.
- 4D Technology with L Track Massage. It has Longest Reaching Rollers for Back and Hip Massage.
- Both wired and wireless control options are available.
- It has a 64*33*51 ” installed dimension, can be reclined up to 73degree.
- Added multiple airbags for shoulder, Hands, Calves, and Feet. Also, It comes with a soft roller for neck, back, and hips with heating option.
- Various massage options: Kneading, Tapping, Shiatsu, Knock, Rubbing, and Vibration.
- Zero Gravity Technology with Space-saving Design.
- Specific 3D kneading and rubbing massage on the calf. Also scrapping massage for soles & special X-twist waist massage are available.
- It comes with Bluetooth functionality and decent speakers to listen to music.
- JSB MZ21 comes with a 1-year doorstep warranty.
- Full Body 3D Massage Recliner Chair for Home and Office purpose.
- It comes with a luxurious and space-saving design. Just need 6cm space at back to recline completely.
- Kneading, Tapping, Shiatsu, Knock, Air Squeeze, Thumping functions with wide roller coverage.
- It comes with a Compact and Handy Remote for full customization. It has one button start functionality.
- JSB MZ16 has five different auto modes like Ache Relief, Comfort, Relax, Upper Body & Lower Body.
- Moreover, the chair comes with zero gravity technology.
- It comes with two memory modes. You can save the previous setting to use the mode in the future.
- One-year doorstep warranty from JSB healthcare.
- 3D Technology with L Track Massage; Long Reaching Rollers for Back and Hip Massage.
- JSB MZ22 is a Heavy Duty Relaxing Massage Chair.
- It only consumes 200w power. Its installed dimension is 63*32*49″ and you can recline the chair up to 68degree.
- Comes with Soft Rollers for Neck, Back & Hips Massager with Heat. Also, Airbag massage for the Shoulder, Hands, Calves, and Feet.
- It has a Combination of Various Massage Techniques: Kneading, Tapping, Shiatsu, Knock, Rubbing, and Vibration.
- Moreover, 3D Kneading and Rubbing Massage on Calf. Scrapping Massage to Improve Blood Circulation in Foot Soles.
- Zero Gravity Space Saving Design with Bluetooth Connectivity.
- Soothing Back Heating & Special X-twist Waist Massage for Waist Flexibility.
- 3D Technology with L Track Massage with Long Reaching Rollers for Back and Hip Massage.
- JSB MZ23 is a Space saver zero gravity massage chair having full-body stretch features.
- It has an installed dimension of 49.6*30.8*44 “. Also, the massage chair can recline up to 68degree.
- The massage chair only consumes 200W power. A better choice than JSB MZ21 if you’re in a budget.
- Other features like Airbags, soft rollers, soothing back heating, X-twist waist are the same as other JSB products.
- Kneading, Tapping, Shiatsu, Knock, and Vibration massage combination are also available in this model.
- JSB MZ24 is a 3D Unique Design massage chair having Special Neck stretching clockwise and anti-clockwise rollers,
- Zero Gravity Technology with space-saver design.
- The premium budget massage chair only consumes 150W power.
- It has installed a dimension of 62*30*45″. JSB MZ24 can be reclined up to 71degree.
- Air Bag Massage on Shoulder, Arms, Calves & Foot. Also, it has a dedicated Foot Scraping Massage for Feet & Ankle.
- JSB MZ24 has 12 Auto modes. You can select the best mode as per your choice.
- It comes with 2in1 Controls. Both Remote and Voice Command controls are available. Also, Bluetooth Sync is available on the device.
- Most of the other functions are the same.
- JSB MZ30 is an Economic 2D Full Body Massage Chair having decent features.
- It has a space-saving design with Zero Gravity Technology.
- Low power consumption (120W) with 50*28*45 ” installed dimension. It can be reclined up to 74degree.
- 3 Auto modes help to massage specific areas.
- For back and neck massage, it has 8 dedicated rollers.
- Airbags are available for the Shoulder, Arms, thighs. Also, the calf & foot roller take care of your foot completely.
- You can adjust the massage chair’s height to any level.
- Great Choice for old age people within a decent price range.
- The Urban full body massage chair Powered by a set of vertically movable, four-wheel driven muted intelligent massage hands.
- Unique L Shape Design with 2D massage point detection technology. Also, zero-gravity technology makes you feel like space.
- Assists time setting for massage delivery automatically via timer programming.
- Less power consumption (150W).
- The pre-programmable time setting of 5-30 minutes in multiples of 5 minutes.
- Diverse massage modes including kneading, flapping, kneading & flapping, shiatsu, knocking, etc.
- One Year National on-site RoboTouch warranty.
- Robotech maxima luxury is a full-body zero gravity massage chair.
- Designed with a set of vertically movable, four-wheel driven muted intelligent massage hands.
- Shiatsu kneading. Flapping, knocking & simultaneous kneading mode available.
- It has Automatic shoulder detection and auto massage function with auto location set functionality.
- It comes with Manual massage for the upper body with three options the fixed, partial, and overall, with five levels of speed. You can also adjust the state of the modes.
- One Year National on-site RoboTouch warranty with free Installation, and Demo.
How to Choose a Best Massage Chair?
A massage chair is a great piece of equipment to relax your full body and fresh your mind equally at home. A good massage chair can save your spa expenses. The artificial massage chairs come with plenty of features. They can massage your neck, shoulders, calves, feet, and also your arms.
However, the massage chairs are really expensive. Most of us can’t afford a massage chair of a sudden. This is the main reason, we setback our mind or overthink before purchasing a new massage chair. First of all, you have to know that Do you need a massage chair or not?
OK, the answer is simple. If you’re going to use the massage chair barely like 3-5 times/month then the investment will not be worthy. But if your body needs a regular massage, you can purchase a full body massage chair. However, you should use a massage chair only 1-3 times/week for up to 15 minutes.
As it will be a big investment, you must look out to different factors of a massage chair with different perspectives. Below we have mentioned some factors so you can easily figure it out.
Do your massage chair worth the price?
As we said before, A good massage chair definitely worth the price despite being expensive. But it depends on your usages. A regular user can extract the maximum benefit from it. On the other hand, we will not suggest you purchase a massage chair If you want to use it rarely, it will be a profitless investment.
Look for different Brands:
You should check all the different brands of the best massage chairs in India. Look for the massage chair people are mostly loving. You can simply do it by checking genuine reviews of those products. There are many brands like Robotouch, boyfriend, KosmoCare and their products are fine. But, In our opinion, JSB is the most promising Massage Chairs brand in India. They always provide the best experience to their users. The JSB Massage Chairs come with maximum features within a decent price range. Also, they have excellent customer support services.
Find the best massage chair within your budget:
There are plenty of massage chair variations available in India. All of them come with different features within different price ranges. However, you don’t have to purchase the most expensive chair. Like why should you spend more money if a budget massage chair meets your all needs?
Firstly, make a rough list of the features that you must need in your massage chair. After that, hover your eye on different massage chairs while keeping the budget in your mind. Look deeply at the features and also make sure to check your list. In this way, you’ll be creating a list of massage chairs within your price range having all the features you need. At last, pick the most suitable one from that list.
Frequently Asked Question on Best Massage Chairs in India:
1. Why massage chairs are so expensive in India?
It may seem that massage chairs are overpriced. But the motorized rollers, electric heater, zero gravity technology, recliner like features go with the chair’s price.
2. Are massage chairs safe to use?
Massage chairs are safe to use. However, you should not use it too often. It can affect your body adversely. It is advised to use a massage chair only 1-3 times/week up to 15 minutes. Moreover, several chairs have features to automatically stop functioning after 15 minutes.
3. Do Massage Chairs consume too much Electricity?
Generally, A massage chair consumes between 150-300 watts depending on the brand. It uses the same electricity as your computer does.
4. Do Massage chairs have medical benefits?
Not only the massage chairs kill your body pain but also they give relief from your mental stress. Using a massage chair regularly can make your immune system strong and protect you from diseases.
Final thoughts on Best Massage Chairs in India
We appreciate that you have read the whole “Best Massage Chairs in India “article well and gained some knowledge about Massage chairs. Like what are the advantages and drawbacks of having a Full Body Massage.Chair.
Also, we hope that you have come up with your final choice. But if you cant come up with a choice till now, then I will suggest you go for the
JSB MZ21 4D Full Body Zero Gravity Massage Chair or JSB MZ30 Full Body Massage Chair.